This annual conference has evolved into one of the largest and most highly regarded security event in the GCC region. The event takes a comprehensive look at the entire spectrum of IT security, business continuity management and risk. Featuring executive panel discussion sessions, insightful case studies and renowned speakers, the event is the best place to gather information to build your IT roadmap and identify ways to make your business more agile and efficient.
The Kuwait Info Security Conference & Exhibition fosters opportunities for IT professionals to network, build relationships, and explore new ideas. It brings together IT professionals, developers, decisions and policy makers, governmental officials, experts, consultants, industry leaders, bankers, law enforcement officials, academics, networks security managers, database administrators, IT marketing executives, surveyors, etc. to share their protection experience in IT security and exchange ideas on most emerging technology trends, applications and practices.
The exhibition will host local and international companies showing their latest products and services in various fields such as internet security, secure operating systems, security management, virus detection software, access control, authentication, biometrics, intrusion detection system, communication security, data encryption, disaster planning, wireless security & other products.
9 – 10 April 2019 Radisson Blue Hotel
- IT systems & network security
- Cloud Computing Security
- Digital Forensics
- Mobility security
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Infrastructure Security
- Social network threats
- Network intrusion, detection and prevention
- Information security policies & strategies
- Identity Management
- Privacy and Trust
- IT business continuity, disaster recovery plans
- Security Education – Awareness, Training and Certification
Benefits of Attending:
- Get the latest information on key security issues affecting your organization.
- Develop effective strategies and solutions for protecting your organization’s people and assets.
- See and compare innovative technologies, products, and services firsthand.
- Network with security professionals from Middle East and around the globe.
الأمن السيبراني للمؤسسات المالية
Cybersecurity for Financial Institutions
09 April 2019 | 09:00 – 14:00
The workshop will provide industry updates, provide an informative view of the inherent risk relevant to cyber threats. It aims to improve trust in the online world and is an established credible voice within the ongoing information assurance and cybersecurity debate.
Attendees will learn to help implement or enhance their Cyber Security framework including policies, staff, processes, practices and technologies used to assess and mitigate your cyber risks and attacks.
This event will be valuable to:
- Financial institutions across all sub sectors.
- Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Information Risk Officers, parties that report to those functions, and policy and legal personnel specializing in cybersecurity, cyber regulation, and privacy.
- Financial services regulatory agencies.
- Financial services self-regulatory organizations.
Pre-Conference Workshop | 09 April 2019
Call for Speakers
If you would like to participate in the conference as a speaker or workshop instructor, please contact: email@example.com
Kindly include the following brief details of your proposed presentation:
Title and Abstract
Speaker’s short biography
Full contact information (title, address, e-mail, phone & fax)
EXHIBITION & SPONSORSHIP
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the Kuwait Info Security Conference & Exhibition provides a unique opportunity to develop new business leads, revisit existing customers and strengthen client relationships, and brand your company name and generate awareness of your organization. Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities allow you to customize your approach and reach attending delegates through the package that best fits your preferences and budget.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED IN OUR EVENTS AS AN EXHIBITOR OR A SPONSOR, PLEASE EMAIL HUDHAIB@PROMEDIAKW.COM
CONFERENCE FEE300 kWD
CONFERENCE & WORKSHOP FEE400 kWD
WORKSHOP FEE150 kWD